Local Talk

Nanny share in Chiswick

(5 Posts)
BingoMoss Sat 11-Jun-11 07:16:49

We have recently moved to Chiswick. We have 2 boys, aged 3 and 5 (both of whom will be at school from September) and a lovely, very experienced nanny who works for us 3 days per week. We are based on Sutton Court Road and are flexible in terms of days, hosting etc.

torbg Mon 13-Jun-11 22:32:16

Hi I am looking for a nanny share in chiswick wed to fri preferably term time only starting in September for my 10 month old. Don't know if that is of any interest?

Softness Thu 01-Sep-11 23:26:04

Hello BingoMoss. Did you find someone? I'm looking for someone for the mornings for my 3 year old (and possibly later for after school for her and the 6 year old). I'm in Ravenscourt Park so may be too far away. Please let me know if you think this might be of interest - or anyone else who is looking for a nannyshare. Thanks!

BingoMoss Mon 05-Sep-11 08:04:29

I (think I've) sent you a PM

KMcG33 Mon 17-Oct-11 14:39:48

We are looking for another family with a toddler, based in Chiswick, to share our nanny with.

We have a fantastic, live-out nanny who we have, until now, been sharing with another family. Sadly, this arrangement is coming to an end due to the other family relocating away from London.

We are very keen to keep our nanny who has been caring for our daughter and another little boy – both under 1 year – with impressive confidence and ease. She is highly qualified for the job with a degree in early childhood studies and education, the usual CRB check, first aid qualification and OFSTED registration. She regularly cooks and organises trips to the park and play activities creating a happy, fun, safe and stimulating environment for the two little ones with impressive energy and drive. Her rate of pay is very competitive.

She has become a really fantastic addition to our family and we cannot recommend her highly enough – simply put, now that we’ve found her we don’t want to lose her.

Ideally, we would want to share with another family located close to central Chiswick with our shared days being Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and possibly based at your home. Our nanny would like to work solely for the second family on the Thursday and maybe the Friday. We would be able to start the new sharing arrangement early to mid November.

Please contact us with any questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now