Local Talk

Any other mums in Hull fancy meeting up?

(19 Posts)
WhoWhoWhoWho Sun 03-Jul-11 15:10:55

Just wondering if there were many other mums from Hull on here and whether anyone fancied meeting up?

I have a DS aged 6, happy to meet up with anyone for a chat and some grown up company.

gemgems83 Sun 03-Jul-11 20:20:40

Hi, im interested in a meet up. I have an 8 month old son and really good do with some adult company.

Eebs Mon 04-Jul-11 21:00:48

Hello. Yes I would be interested in meeting up. I have a 4 year old DD and a 22 month DD.

WhoWhoWhoWho Mon 04-Jul-11 21:06:12

Ooh this thread had dropped off the bottom of my 'threads I'm on' list, just seen these messages. smile I'm quite glad, the most adult chatter I get is in the playground when I do the school run and with the summer holidays looming I need to know I won't be talking to the walls by the end of it! grin

Whereabouts in Hull do you both live? I live in East Hull, I don't drive but manage to get from A to B fairly easily around Hull.

gemgems83 Tue 05-Jul-11 08:17:05

Hi, I live Bransholme at the mo. I drive but have just sold my car but get around also pretty easily also. My DS is going to be walking soon so I need to keep him more stimulated and get him out and about more!

leahb Mon 11-Jul-11 13:21:46

hi im new to this site but would be intrested in meeting new mummys smile i have a daughter who is 6 and a son who is 20 month x

gemgems83 Mon 11-Jul-11 14:00:51

Hi leah where in hull do you live?

leahb Mon 11-Jul-11 14:08:24

i live north hull

gemgems83 Mon 11-Jul-11 14:14:03

I live bransholme, Im 27 and I have a 9 month old son. Been living in hull for over a year now.

WhoWhoWhoWho Wed 17-Aug-11 19:28:29

Oops I'm terrible really starting this thread and then not bothering with it. blush Sorry all! blush

Maybe we could arrange a little group meet up with our dcs one day while it's still the summer holidays? Maybe somewhere like rascals or monkey business in st stephens (trying to think of central places so we can all get there easily).

Hi Hull Mums

Do you meet up and if so is there room for a little one, or should I say me and my two monkeys. I also live bransholme and would be great to meet new people for chats and adult company

WhoWhoWhoWho Mon 17-Oct-11 19:25:04

Hi Jayne, this thread has still not started a meet up (that I know of!).

How old are your dcs? Maybe we could all do a day time meet up one day next week at Rascals? It's half term and i'll looking to keep ds entertained and some adult company wouldn't go amiss! I will PM each person already on thread and see if anyone else would be interested too. smile

I have a DD aged 6 and a DS almost 3 so they will probably drive me insane next week so adut company would be good. Thursdays and Fridays I am free and I drive so can get to rascalz no problem.

WhoWhoWhoWho Tue 18-Oct-11 11:34:55

Shall we say Friday then Jayne? What time of day is best for you? My ds is 7. I have no other commitments that day so any time is fine with me.

Have also had a pm from GemGems up thread, who can't make a meet up next week but would like to meet up with us another time so we will try and organise another date and time too that she can make. smile

Any other Hull parents don't be shy if you see this thread and fancy coming along let us know!

Friday sounds good to me. Shall we say about 9.30ish at rascalz or is that a bit early. Mine are both early risers so am always up and organised.

WhoWhoWhoWho Sat 22-Oct-11 09:32:30

No nine thirty is fine with me, we don't live far from rascals. smile I will come back on thread on Thursday just to confirm we're both still okay to make it.

WhoWhoWhoWho Thu 27-Oct-11 18:53:53

Hi are you still okay to meet up tomorrow? Let me know whether you can make it or not. smile

hi, yep i can still make. Will be there around half nine

WhoWhoWhoWho Thu 27-Oct-11 21:05:33

Ok super I will have a grey coat on and I have brown hair. DS has blond hair. I'm sure we'll spot each other easily enough at that time, shouldn't be too busy! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now