Local Talk

Hull Meet Up

(10 Posts)
NiceQuorn Mon 05-Mar-12 10:30:19

Hiya.

Thought I'd start a new one of these since the nobody has posted on the other one for a while.

Wondered if anyone is interested in meeting up. I have lived in Hull forever but recently moved areas and am feeling a bit lonely around here.

I have 3 children, the oldest two are at school but the youngest is a toddler.

So, if anyone fancies it, just shout smile.

I dont live anywhere near Hull, but if you would be kind enough to send me some chip spice I would be very grateful. grin

Curlybrunette Tue 06-Mar-12 20:05:12

Hiya,

Where do you live NiceQuorn? Do you drive, could you get to a soft play? I've got 2 boys, my eldest will be at school but my 4 year old loves a soft play!

Give us your address Jax and I'll send the chipspice along with a pattie!!!

x

whats a pattie curly ? I saw that on the local food thread. Is that the potato slices with something inbetween?

Curlybrunette Tue 06-Mar-12 22:03:56

It's mash potato with herbs in (sage and onion I think) battered. Don't know why we only get them in Hull!?!

x

sounds quite tasty, but I'll stick with the chip spice, Im low carbing. grin

Curlybrunette Tue 06-Mar-12 22:28:25

Ha ha ha!

NiceQuorn Wed 07-Mar-12 11:34:08

Ooh, I want a pattie now!

<Ignores the shout from the chippy around the corner>

Hi Curly, I live East Hull, don't drive but I get around pretty well by bus. Softplay sounds good to me.

Curlybrunette Wed 07-Mar-12 22:01:27

I'm best for Wednesdays and Fridays, I could come up your way, maybe meet at Rascalz, have you been?

x

BrightnessFalls Wed 07-Mar-12 22:03:57

I want a patty sandwich right this minute! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now