Local Talk

Christmas Meet up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

(50 Posts)
NeedCoffee Wed 04-Nov-09 23:25:01

Right, we haven't had a meet up for YEARS! Well, if we have, then I've not been invitedhmm

Anyway, I know that everyone is busy busy, so I thought we should plan early.

Who fancies a night out or even a day with kids meet up? I know which I'd prefer wink

NeedCoffee Thu 05-Nov-09 10:39:42

bumpity

AboardtheAxiom Thu 05-Nov-09 10:54:10

OOOOHHH ME ME ME ME!!! grin grin grin

I will soo be in need of a night out. hmm grin

AboardtheAxiom Thu 05-Nov-09 10:55:06

Oh I vote beer (or wine, or ale if squonk is coming), think that goes without saying though really.

NeedCoffee Thu 05-Nov-09 10:59:50

ha yep thats what I thought, are you new to me or a name changer?

AboardtheAxiom Thu 05-Nov-09 11:08:52

Have CAT you my previous talk names.

NeedCoffee Thu 05-Nov-09 13:05:11

Ah ha, got it, my old name was J20baby, we had a meet up at East Park Cafe when i was preg with DD2. How are you? I posted on one of your threads a while ago but I don't think you had any internet access at the time x

NeedCoffee Thu 05-Nov-09 13:15:17

Aboard-are you on facebook? If so you can add me if you like here

AboardtheAxiom Thu 05-Nov-09 13:59:10

Oh Hi!! :D grin You are already on my facebook, didn't realise it was you :D

I will message you on facebook, check your inbox in a bit... no mention on my wall to wall about my imminent move though please! Keeping it very under wraps in RL til I have moved. smile

NeedCoffee Thu 05-Nov-09 15:23:48

have replied, I'm such a muppet, i was searching for you under your old name. My lips are sealed

AboardtheAxiom Thu 05-Nov-09 17:00:46
fryalot Fri 06-Nov-09 19:44:03

did someone mention ale????

count me in!

I don't get on MN so much nowadays so can someone FB me or text me or email me and let me know what's going on?

I'm busy on the 18th December but apart from that I'm free at any time.

NeedCoffee Fri 06-Nov-09 20:19:52

HEYYYYYYY Squonk grin Glad you found us. Can you think of any others to let know about the thread?

Are weekends best for you?
You'll be welcome to stay at mine if you like too

fryalot Sat 07-Nov-09 19:31:16

Friday nights are the only night I could deffo do - other nights are possible but I'm a week in college, a week on placement... so Sunday, Monday or tuesday on a college week would be okay but no other night on a placement week (it's complicated!)

After the schools break up I can make any night (except Saturdays)

Thanks for the offer of a couch for the night - I may take you up on that.

Now... who do I know... I'm guessing who AboardtheAxiom is (so if you know I know you and I haven't mentioned you, I'm thinking of you [iykwim]). Let me see... others... well, there's wrinklytum of course. And knickersonmahead may want to come over from Donny. If you change this thread to a main talk thread rather than it being in Hull local we may get some more takers.

Will check back in with the thread in a day or so anyway grin

NeedCoffee Sat 07-Nov-09 21:01:24

How do we change it to be a main talk thread?

AboardtheAxiom Sun 08-Nov-09 19:50:39

I am looking forward to this MNmeet grin

I can do any night - my social life desperately needs working on. hmm

NeedCoffee Sun 08-Nov-09 20:14:34

aw bless, me too lately. Will you be ok for a baby sitter?

Okay-I can do most weekends coming up before Christmas apart from 20/21 Nov-Would prefer Sat nights as I don't finish till teatime on a Fri from college, but happy to do it if everyone else prefers, after kids(and me!) break up(18th Dec) I can do any nights really, so will fit round everyone else.

AboardtheAxiom Sun 08-Nov-09 20:27:29

Yes my mum will happily volunteer to have DS stay overnight, he doesn't go often and sees it as a treat to sleep at nana's house. grin

Did squonk mean to start a thread in chat or somewhere for this? Does WT still some on here regularly?

NeedCoffee Sun 08-Nov-09 20:44:20

Ah yes will do a link in chat thread

NeedCoffee Sun 08-Nov-09 20:44:55

not sure about WT, I haven't seen her around.

Knickers0nMaHead Sun 08-Nov-09 23:48:27

Oi Squonk, I dont live in donny!

I would love to come but....Ive split with ex. So not sure if I would have a sitter. Dd goes to exes on a saturday but that still leaves ds....hmmmm. Can someone inbox me on fb when a rough date is sorted and I can find out what shift he will be on. And, I can stay out as long as I like as ds has just stopped bf!!!

NeedCoffee Mon 09-Nov-09 13:27:25

oh, your here, should check all threads before posting!

Are you on myt facebook? Sorry to hear of the split

Knickers0nMaHead Mon 09-Nov-09 13:31:28

Im not....my initals are d.s

Knickers0nMaHead Mon 09-Nov-09 13:32:34

Im not....my initals are d.s

Knickers0nMaHead Mon 09-Nov-09 13:33:22

im not sure. Bloody phone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now