Local Talk

Looking for mums for playdates with my 18 month old

(8 Posts)
Pandapops Wed 19-Jan-11 21:16:45

Hi all

My name is Amanda (35) and I live midway between Bury St Eds and Ipswich with my husband and 18 month old son Henry. I am a SAHM and have been pretty rubbish at getting out and meeting mums from this area (as I'm not from Suffolk originally).

Just wondered if there are any friendly mummies out there who would like to meet up regularly for playdates and days out etc. We can travel to Bury or Ipswich if interested. Email me if you fancy coffee, gossip and a buddy for your little ones. Email is: amanda.nathan@btinternet.com

Byee x

Rocinante Wed 19-Jan-11 21:31:10

Hi there,

I don't have DC your age but if you're anywhere Needham Market there's a lovely playgroup on a Wednesday morning at the Children's Centre between 9.30 and 11.30.

I went with DD1 (2.11) and DD2 (5mths) went for the first time today and I thought it was a great place, and there were several children around your DS's age.

SuzannePetal Sun 30-Jan-11 16:08:03

Hey i'm Suzanne, i'm 27, my daughter is 19 months , i live in Ipswich. I go to a couple of really good toddler groups in Ipswich. If u wanna meet up email me, Alicia.petal7@yahoo.co.uk. Would be great to get together for a cuppa x

katsmith Wed 18-May-11 15:47:20

Hi, I have a 20 month old son and 4 month old baby girl and would be great to meet up for playdates around Ipswich area over the summer months if interested?
Kat

OnlyWantsOne Sun 05-Jun-11 19:42:51

Sounds like your very local to me smile

Claireabow Tue 07-Jun-11 22:24:32

Hello

I live in Framsden, near Debenham and about 12 miles north of Ipswich. I have a 17 month old and have come on here to try and meet some more stay at home mums locally that I can hopefully develop friendships with. Like Amanda I am not from Suffolk and so do not have a local friends and family support network. I attend local baby groups but am finding it hard staying at home after having a career in London for many years prior to the birth of my daughter. I would love to meet up with mums who have children a similar age and can relate to what I am saying x

OnlyWantsOne Wed 08-Jun-11 09:04:33

hello!!!

Harleysmummy Thu 11-Jul-13 13:42:18

Hi,

I'm looking for the same as you. Feels like I'm going mad with boredom and baby talk :-D !
I'm 23 and my little boy is 2, this is an old thread but would be great to gain some new friends, I'm in Ipswich and I love going to parks etc especially holywells park. My son loves it. My email is abifulcher89@aol.co.uk xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now