Local Talk

Floral Place Nursery?

(4 Posts)
sugarhappy Mon 11-Jul-11 21:31:06

Does anyone have any good/bad feedback on Floral Place Nursery? I'm considering it for my son in a few months' time when he'll be 1. Thanks in advance.

sanssucre Wed 17-Aug-11 20:59:01

Yes I have had a DC there part-time v recently (won't be too specific to avoid outing myself!) - on the whole it's been great though I've felt at times that a couple of the staff are a bit lacklustre. Difficult to say though because I might just be being a bit PFB about it all and the main thing is I've always felt DC was safe and happy there.

Ridgers81 Mon 30-Jan-12 16:50:18

Yes. Both my boys have attended Floral Place. The youngest leaving during the Summer of 2011 after the most wonderful but emotional 'graduation' party. The records that the staff have provided his big school with have really captured him, his interests and stage of development which ensured he had a great start at school in September.
My experiences when they were babies/toddlers were just as positive. The staff in the Baby Room were kind, caring and attentive. They bent over backwards to accommodate my requests and they continued the routine that I had in place for the boys at home.
I hope this helps.

MunroMagic Fri 13-Apr-12 18:30:13

My DD hasn't yet started nursery, but I was considering Floral Place for her.

When I looked at it, I thought it was quite expensive for the facilities provided - at the time they charged more than other nurseries nearby with more space, etc. I think they have dropped their prices now though.

I was a little concerned about the quality of the meals they were providing. When we visited it was breakfast time, and I remember one baby was sat down in front of a plate of white buttered toast. I would have thought a nursery would offer meals that were a bit more nutritious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now