Local Talk

Life Coach Recommendation

(2 Posts)
Orlandogirl Wed 21-Sep-11 23:14:13

Can anyone recommend a good life coach in North London (Highgate, Islington or Camden)? Someone to help with self confidence etc.

RubyRooRoo Wed 21-Sep-11 23:49:16

Hi Orlandogirl

I'm a Happiness Coach based in Archway, working mainly with women. I've had many great results using NLP and other techniques for confidence, as well as work/life balance, anxiety, motivation & stress.

I know there is a lot of cynicism about our profession, sadly because its unregulated, but we're not all the same! The reason executives pay a fortune for coaching is because it works. I choose not to work with execs as I prefer to make good coaching affordable for real women.

- I have 3 coaching qualifications and do ongoing CPD as well has having regular professional supervision.
- I offer a free 20 minute phone consultation so you can check me out.
- I don't tell people what to do - a good coach asks questions that enables the client to discover and explore things - to find their own solutions within a proven structured, supportive framework.
- I can provide local testimonials.
- I only coach face to face, because I find its far more effective.

Take a look at my website www.timeforachange.biz for more information or call me for a chat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now