Local Talk

Pregnant/Mummy friends in Islington

(5 Posts)
tinkerbellmummy Mon 06-Feb-12 17:29:48

Hi girls,
I'm 7 months pregnant and would love to meet some pregnant (any amount pregnant) or newly mum friends.
I'm fun, friendly and this is my first baby (boy) with my wife via a sperm donor caller Frank who we met online.
I'm on facebook etc.
Any age, although I'm in my 20s.
Look forward to hearing from any of you, Angel xx

Elle12345 Sat 24-Mar-12 00:18:50

Hi there
Rhapsody Road Photography have an event on for pregnant mums next week at craft central. I cant make that one but you might meet some people there
x
Elle

ScottishGem Wed 28-Mar-12 15:11:42

Hi, i am a new mum to a wee girl who is just under three weeks and would be interested in a meet up with mums/mums to be, i am just off caledonian road not far from Highbury Station if you would like to meet up.

Gem.

IWTO Sat 07-Jul-12 12:40:48

Hello!

I have just started a Monday morning Mother and Baby craft session in my shop at 57 Amwell Street, Islington (very near Angel tube). This is aimed at mothers with young babies and is an informal session in which mums get to have a chat over tea and cake whilst doing some simple fun crafting. The first morning will be on the 23rd of July. If you're interested and would like to know more please have a look at the 'Clubs' page of my website: www.inwiththeoldme.com

Hope to see some of you there!

All the best,

Alice

kazza73 Sun 16-Sep-12 04:26:57

I would also like to meet with some local mums in stoke Newington/Islington although my son will be 4 just after Christmas so not a baby anymore!! Would just like to meet other mums in the area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now