Nanny share in Angel Islington starting Oct 2013?

(5 Posts)
SuAngel Tue 15-Jan-13 17:22:00

Hi, I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and working full time and am starting to look at childcare options for when I have to go back to work in October 2013 (I only get 3 months leave as on a US contract) and I think the best option would be a nanny share since my baby will only be 3 months old. Do drop me a post here if you live in the area and are interested in doing a nannyshare.

PS-I haven't found a nanny yet, but will start the search soon.

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 17:25:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

JaymaMa Sat 06-Apr-13 18:16:56

Hi there. Not sure if you have already made nanny share arrangements, but I too am on a US contract and will be heading back to work in October 2013. Baby will be nearly 5 months at that time. We live in Barnsbury so would be quite convenient. Would be great to connect if you are still looking!

Noetherian Wed 19-Jun-13 00:53:32

Are you still looking to share your nanny?

My daughter will be 7 months and I am considering nanny share too.

OfstedNannyEmma Mon 12-Aug-13 11:35:06

Hi there, I was wondering if this position has been filled yet?

I'm an Ofsted registered nanny whos is leaving my current family after 5 years (due to youngest now going to primary school) and am looking for a fun and exciting new position!

Please feel free to contact me

Many thanks,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now