Local Talk

Looking for a Nanny in N1

(5 Posts)
OrchidFlakes Mon 18-Feb-13 20:55:18

Anyone know where I can start my search?

I have tried childcare.co.uk but to be honest nothing has jumped out at me yet. I still have plenty of time before I need one (circa 6 months) and looking for someone part time, probably 3 days a week.

Any suggestions?

moma88 Mon 25-Mar-13 12:55:10
Inkamaria Mon 13-May-13 12:01:20

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Cathyrina Sun 26-May-13 12:44:38

... or Gumtree, findababysitter.co.uk or there is also a new one called u-findchildcare or something like that

(p.s. I'm looking for a new position)

LondonLindsey Tue 28-May-13 11:57:55

I know someone who is looking for FT as a nanny/housekeeper/cook starting in the summer. She speaks Spanish and English and LOVES babies. We went through an agency that charges over 2000 for placement to find her but chose someone who can offer much more flex. I think she charges 10/hr (net.) I can put you two in touch or can ask my current nanny if she knows anyone. I heard a few bad stories about Gumtree but if you do your homework Im sure you could find one on there and skip the agency fees.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now