Local Talk

Nurseries in Highbury

(2 Posts)
hettybetty123 Thu 18-Jul-13 18:21:02

Does anyone have any recommendations? Been trying to get dd into the community nurseries (including the one on Aubert Park, which I loved) but none seem to be able to tell me when they'll have places available. It's driving me mad! Don't most people need to get this sorted a good few months before going back to work?

Have checked out Little Angels which was good except bit disappointing it didn't have a garden. KidsUnlimited also seemed well run. Both are RIDICULOUSLY expensive though.

Thought I wouldn't have to deal with all this admissions nonsense til primary school time, how wrong I was...

mezziemoo Wed 24-Jul-13 14:11:16

HI, I too am looking for a nursery in the highbury/ holloway area but I would prefer a nanny share or a registered childminder. Does anyone have any ideas?
I went to see the kids unlimited nursery on Tollington Way and it we didn't like it - the beds were stained and it just generally felt quite dirty.
Any advice would be appreciated Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now