Local Talk

Lesbian parents Islington

(12 Posts)
Trixigolightly Fri 09-Aug-13 03:26:00

Hello, my partner and I live in islington with our 2 children (3 and 7 weeks) - looking to meet other lesbian parents in the area, especially if recently had a new addition like us. I'm currently at home with new baby and 3 year old - although he starts pre school in September.

Kh234 Mon 19-Aug-13 09:50:30

Hi,
We have a 5 month old. It would be great to meet up!

Trixigolightly Tue 20-Aug-13 11:28:55

Excellent. The 3 year old starts pre school in September so it will be lots easier to meet then (after 13th September).

Witchpixie Thu 19-Sep-13 21:20:17

Hello,
My wife & I have a 15 month old and live in Islington also.
He's at nursery term time but we are definately interested in meeting up...
just let me know if you'd like to arrange a coffee or park visit????

Mosslooloo Sun 22-Sep-13 09:46:29

Hallo - I am over the border in Bloomsbury. I have a 10 year old girl and am approaching the Secondary School application moment (yikes)... But would be interested in coffee sometime as I have felt like I was a solitary lesbian unicorn in the glades of Wc1...

Mosslooloo Sun 22-Sep-13 09:47:02

Hallo - I am over the border in Bloomsbury. I have a 10 year old girl and am approaching the Secondary School application moment (yikes)... But would be interested in coffee sometime as I have felt like I was a solitary lesbian unicorn in the glades of Wc1...

Mosslooloo Sun 22-Sep-13 09:48:20

Sorry about double post - haven't done it for a while...

Witchpixie Tue 24-Sep-13 10:43:43

Hello,

Yikes to the school application... It seem like a long way off at the moment...

Yes coffee would be good. It was be nice to talk with someone who's been through the nursery/primary bit already...

When works for you? I'm self employed so fairly flexible.

Claire

Witchpixie Tue 24-Sep-13 21:45:40

Hello,
I just wanted to let you knOw that from;
Saturday 2nd November there will be an islington gay & lesbian parents group meeting at The Wilow children's centre, from 2-4 pm.

I am organising this as I felt it would be great to have a safe space for gay/lesbian/transgender parents to be able to meet & share our experiences of parenthood.

If you are the slightest bit interested in coming along, Please send me a message.

Or you can contact Ruth or Lena at the Willow Children's centre on:
020 7527 1990/1

http://www.islington.gov.uk/services/children-families/familyinformationservice/childrenscentres/centres_islington/Pages/willow.aspx

I look forward to hearing from you and please feel free to pass this info on to any other Islington gay/lesbian/transgender parents you may know.

Kh234 Tue 01-Oct-13 07:55:36

This sounds great - we will be there!
X

Witchpixie Tue 01-Oct-13 23:11:48

Hi kh234,

We look fOrward to welcomIng you.

If you have any questions pls feel free to email me at:

Islingtongayparents@yahoo.co.uk

Claire

Trixigolightly Tue 15-Oct-13 19:44:40

Excellent I will try and make the 2nd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now