Awesome nanny available

(1 Post)
CruCru Mon 19-Sep-16 19:58:02

Our old nanny is looking for a new job. Ideally she wants 30 hours a week, over three days.

She worked for us for 4.5 years and left because my children were going to be in school, so I no longer needed a nanny.

Her reference from us is (I've removed her's and the children's names):

[Her name] has worked for us since 31 January 2012. Originally, she looked after our son [His name] (born 4 September 2011) and then, once our daughter [Her name] (born 4 October 2013) was born, she looked after both children. At present, she works three days a week.

Frankly, I think anyone who gets to have [Her name] as their nanny is incredibly lucky. She is kind, enthusiastic and obviously loves children. In the time that we have had her working for us, she has become a dear friend of the family. [Her name] is experienced and puts the welfare of the children she looks after above all. Her strengths include educating children and building up their self esteem; my children have thrived under her care.

If you are looking for a three day a week nanny in Islington and would like her details, please PM me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now