Local Talk

Nanny share in Angel Islington starting Oct 2013?

(5 Posts)
SuAngel Tue 15-Jan-13 17:22:00

Hi, I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and working full time and am starting to look at childcare options for when I have to go back to work in October 2013 (I only get 3 months leave as on a US contract) and I think the best option would be a nanny share since my baby will only be 3 months old. Do drop me a post here if you live in the area and are interested in doing a nannyshare.

PS-I haven't found a nanny yet, but will start the search soon.

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 17:25:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

JaymaMa Sat 06-Apr-13 18:16:56

Hi there. Not sure if you have already made nanny share arrangements, but I too am on a US contract and will be heading back to work in October 2013. Baby will be nearly 5 months at that time. We live in Barnsbury so would be quite convenient. Would be great to connect if you are still looking!

Noetherian Wed 19-Jun-13 00:53:32

Hello,

Are you still looking to share your nanny?

My daughter will be 7 months and I am considering nanny share too.

OfstedNannyEmma Mon 12-Aug-13 11:35:06

Hi there, I was wondering if this position has been filled yet?

I'm an Ofsted registered nanny whos is leaving my current family after 5 years (due to youngest now going to primary school) and am looking for a fun and exciting new position!

Please feel free to contact me

e_l_reed@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks,

Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now