Local Talk

Any new mums in Kensington (near w8) due in Feb 2012

(7 Posts)
hope74 Mon 04-Jul-11 23:08:42

Hi. Just wondering if there are any new mums out there in the Kensington area due in Feb 2012. Just found out I am pregnant, with my first. I am an American so don't have any women in the area that I can share the experience with. Have not told my friends yet so would be good to have someone to talk to! Would be great to meet up!

oliven Sat 23-Jul-11 17:48:35

I live in the area and had my first 6 months ago... if you want any advise/talk just let me know!

expdragon Wed 22-Feb-12 15:40:50

Hi, I am also American and just moved to Kensington. I am 8.5weeks pregnant, due Oct 1, 2012. I also don't know anyone except my husband here, and looking for other new pregnant moms in the area to hang out with.

mel2026 Tue 31-Jul-12 20:34:59

Hi,

I'm a first time mum with a 4 month old baby boy looking to meet new mums in the Kensington and Chelsea area for coffee , walks in the park etc>

If anyone is interested please email me

mel.whitehead@bigpictures.co.uk

SurreyM Fri 10-Aug-12 07:55:35

Hi ladies, I just moved back to the UK from US I'm expecting first baby and would love to meet other soon to be or new mums. I am British but having lived in the states for so long would like to meet American Mummies also! x

talstams Sun 09-Dec-12 13:47:06

Hi, I just had my daughter in July 2012 and would love to meet other mummies in the K&C for a coffee/walk - anyone interested?

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 11:09:54

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now