Local Talk

families wanted for a documentary series

(1 Post)
Inkamaria Mon 13-May-13 12:08:21

Dear Parents,

I am a Finnish film maker based in London, and I am currently working on a documentary series produced by a Helsinki based TV company called Aito Media ( check their website in English: www.aitomedia.fi/en) about Finnish au pairs in London. I am looking for families in and around London who'd wish to be a part of the programme. We have a very small, down to earth team, but the company is willing to pay for the aupair's salary for the families who wish to be involved. In addition, we will be able to help the participating families find a reliable au pair who fits their family and run a full background check on them to ensure the peace of mind of everyone involved. So this would be free of charge and also take a lot of recruitment time off the family's shoulders.

The programme's main focus is on the aupairs and their time in London, but of course we'd like to hear also the thoughts of the families and film some of the domestic life too, which is why finding the right families is important for us, as well as the safety of the aupairs we will film.

We'd start filming in July/August this year and continue till the end of the year. The programme will be broadcast on Finnish national television next year.

I'd love to hear from a variety of families in the greater London area so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you feel you may be interested.

You can email me on inka.achte@aitomedia.fi or call me on 07549 406671.

Best wishes
Inka

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now