Local Talk

post partum pilates

(5 Posts)
gypsy22 Thu 28-Jan-10 15:40:46

anybody know of a good pilates class/ teacher in kensington/holland park/olympia area -( sadly cant afford one to one)-- who does a group class for post partum/post natal. already seeing physio but pilates is reccomended in addition..

orangina Thu 28-Jan-10 15:53:55

There is a brilliant pilates teacher who I know teaches in Virgin Active in Kensington, and I think does at least one class in the Life Centre... she is called Beata (can't remember her surname). You have to be a member for the Virgin Active, but I think the Life Centre is pay as you go.

She is very knowledgable about what everyone's capabilities are and is so calm... I love the atmosphere in her classes.

(mental note, must go back to pilates classes!)

orangina Thu 28-Jan-10 15:54:56

She does do one on one as well, which I know you said you can't afford (neigher can I, though that would be my ideal too...). Perhaps you have a few friends who might club together for a small class? She will do private work for a few of you, as I've asked her about that in the past...

nomorexcuses Fri 18-Jun-10 11:17:58

These classes are new to Chelsea - it's a one-off workshop session on a Saturday morning... Would love to see you there, I can definitely help!

pregnancyfitnessinsurrey.com/mummy-tummy-masterclass.html

ReigatePilates Wed 09-Mar-11 22:58:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now