Local Talk

Things to do in Medway...?

(2 Posts)
OverweightandUnderpaid Wed 27-Jul-11 14:29:52

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the Medway area. Can anyone recommend things to do locally? My daughter is 5 months old, and i like getting out and about with her at weekends.

Thanks.

forpitysake Tue 02-Aug-11 16:51:26

hi there! welcome to the area!
it depends what you want-there's a lot for a little one.

there's a lot of mother and toddler groups (but most in term time though).

we have taken DD to Kent Life near Bearsted for years - you can get tickets to last a year and then visit as many times as you like-there's a nice outside play area and soft play inside and there are tame animals for your little one to meet. tea/coffee for you isnt extortionate either.

same for leeds castle-but maybe not so much there for her while this young? there's animals there though and a play area and ticket lasts a year.

there's kidzone but i would go when kids are at school when only younger kids are there and not pushing when they run about!

we took DD to the Rochester esplanade a lot to the swings there as you can walk along and look at the boats

give me a little while and i'll think of some more but got to put dinner on.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now