Local Talk

Moving to Crowborough soon

(4 Posts)
Mumtoamy Thu 05-Apr-12 13:42:42

Hi ladies,

We are just moving to Crowborough (20 min drive from TW) with my husband and daughter who is 8 months old. I don't really know anybody around there so if somebody could recommend places, playgroups, activities where I can take my baby and meet mums that would be great:-) thank you very much!!

Metalhead Sat 14-Apr-12 17:20:04

Hi, we just moved to Crowborough from TW a couple of months ago. There is a Children's Center in Crowborough where they do rhyme time on Wed and messy play on Thu. Some nice playgrounds are down opposite the station and behind the leisure centre. That's about all I've discovered so far locally! Lots more to do
in TW though, and it's only a 10 minute drive really, at least to the Pantiles.

DCLEE Sun 15-Apr-12 21:09:05

Me, my husband and our 15 month old daughter are also moving that way too so I have to do some research. I will keep you posted with anything I find.

Move2012 Mon 16-Apr-12 16:35:33

Hello there, sorry I changed my nickname to move 2012:-) thank you so much for your replies!! Brilliant. I can't wait to move! Sounds good about the activities in the children's centre:-)) we will check it out once we are there. Could take another month... X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now