Local Talk

Children's second hand shops for selling

(8 Posts)
flowerbuds Mon 14-May-12 14:13:53

Does anyone know good children's second hand shops for selling stuff around Sevenoaks?? I need to get rid of quite a lot of stuff, like, a baby gym, a walker, toys, clothes etc. many are in very good condition. I think "Jolly Tots" in Dunton Green has recently closed so please help!

eatyourveg Mon 14-May-12 19:51:47

Toytime in Hildenborough would buy the toys and baby gym and walker if they were in good condition. They don't do clothes though. See here

flowerbuds Tue 15-May-12 23:43:46

Thank you for your message. I will try them!

MDM Thu 31-May-12 19:39:47

There's a shop in Edenbridge (Chic dress agency) that does kids clothes aswell as regular adult clothes, maternity clothes and baby equipment. She takes about 60% of the sale I think, but does get a decent price for stuff. It's a great shop for buying too.

MDM Fri 01-Jun-12 07:59:25

There's another shop in Oxted called
Flores (or something similar). Same format as the one in Edenbridge.

SlinkyPebbles Sat 04-Aug-12 22:24:03

Both of these shops have now closed, due to lack of demand!

reastie Wed 05-Sep-12 14:59:09

There's a facebook group called 'all things children' that you can put up adds and is based in Sevenoaks/Tonbridge area

MarathonMama Sat 22-Sep-12 14:31:09

There's a facebook business called Tylers Baby boutique which takes baby clothes and sells them for a 20% commission.

Also, there's the NCT nearly new sales - the Sevenoaks one is always very popular. Look on the NCT website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now