Local Talk

Things to do in Tunbridge Wells on a Wednesday....

(6 Posts)
RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 13:04:24

Hello all,
I'm just about to go back to work and will be leaving my wriggly, active, boisterous 11 month old son with my mum on Wednesdays... I have found hundreds of amazing and varied classes, groups, meetings, gatherings in TW - but none (save the St. Augustine's toddler group) seem to happen on a Wednesday! I'm desperate to give her something to do with him so I don't spend the entire day feeling guilty about her - I don't mind paying for lessons, in anything. Anyone have any suggestions??? Please??

DreadfulSpiller Wed 08-Aug-12 13:25:38

Hi, I think gyminis is on at st johns leisure centre on a weds am, its for babies up to 4 yr olds, soft play, footballs, ride ons out in one of the sport halls, I'm sure an active 11 month old would love it.

RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 15:13:21

Thank you! will check it out pronto!

RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 20:14:23

Hi DreadfulSpiller - you are quite right! Wednesday mornings they have two sessions for £1.85 each. We're off to sample it next week. Much appreciated.

Fluffymelon Thu 09-Aug-12 22:05:49

Was about to suggest Gyminis too- it is great and a very easy, safe environment to let your little one loose.

RachelElise Mon 13-Aug-12 13:17:18

We went on Friday and he loved it! Thanks all. R

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now