Local Talk

Recently moved to tw would lile to meet new people and make some friends

(6 Posts)
Lauren1234 Mon 13-Aug-12 10:33:17

Hi I recently moved to tw without knowing anyone and would love to meet some new people and make some new friends as I'm starting to go crazy with bot being able to have adult conversation

CGeen Sun 26-Aug-12 12:03:41

Hi there, I live outside Tunbridge wells but I'm planning to move there in the autumn. I currently live 20 mins away and go into town regularly if you'd like to meet up?I have 2 girls - 6 months and nearly 2. How old are your children/child?

wordnone Sun 02-Sep-12 11:09:55

Hi there, I'm moving to Tunbridge Wells from London at the end of September with a two year old - so I'd been keen to meet up or hear about any good playgroups or activities to go to with a toddler - we're used to lots of playdates so it's going to be strange not knowing anyone.....(yikes!)

Moppy1 Sun 02-Sep-12 11:19:54

Hi there, I'm moving to Tunbridge Wells from London at the end of September with a two year old - so I'd been keen to meet up or hear about any good playgroups or activities to go to with a toddler - we're used to lots of playdates so it's going to be strange not knowing anyone.....(yikes!)
(just worked out how to give myself a name not wordnone!)

27meadow Thu 06-Sep-12 12:07:04

Hi
I live just outside Tunbridge Wells in Southborough and have a little girl who will be 2 this month.

I don't go to many groups as run my own business so work 3 days a week then have baby ballet one of the days.

If you want any info or want to meet up for a play date then let me know.

Moppy1 Tue 02-Oct-12 14:13:50

hi 27 meadow - trying to PM you but it keeps crashing - if you have a message already from me - sorry.....yes it would be great to meet up! I'm just off St John's Road - what day would suit you - i'd like to pick your brain about baby ballet as well....I'd love her to do that....Lisax

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now