Local Talk

Looking for a part-time (20 hours pw, M-F) housekeeper in Kent, nr Maidstone

(1 Post)
sammypaws Thu 16-Aug-12 17:34:02

Hi

We are looking for a part-time daily housekeeper to help run our home in Headcorn, Kent (nr Maidstone/ Sutton Valence/ Cranbrook). The role is for four hours per day, Monday to Friday, and would involve vacuuming, cleaning floors, laundry, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, ironing, supervising tradespeople etc.

There may be some very minor childcare involved, for example, if I need to pop into the village to run an errand, then I would need you to sit with a 15 month old girl until I returned. I am generally at home and otherwise will be the primary carer.

Our household is quite small, just the three of us, and three cats, which I take care of.

You would need to be a driver as we are about two miles from the train station and the road is not particularly good for walking. We are fairly flexible on the hours, as long as you can start after 10am. We would prefer someone with experience of running a household/ looking after a family and will require references and a CRB check.

Salary is £10 per hour net.

Thanks for reading.

Natalie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now