Local Talk

Babysitter available in Tunbridge Wells/Crowborough area.

(1 Post)
37jonsialex Mon 27-Aug-12 19:39:10

My name is Kessia and I?m currently available for babysitting in Crowborough and the surrounding areas. I live with my partner and son in Crowborough and during the day I work as a ?mother?s help? to a family with two young boys. I have just finished my second year of a degree with the Open University in Childhood and Youth Studies, which I?m thoroughly enjoying. I?m extremely responsible and reliable.

I hold a current CRB Enhanced Disclosure check (as of May 2011) and have recently completed a 12-hour paediatric first aid course and Safeguarding Children course. I have over 6 years of childcare experience. Aside from my current job, I have previously volunteered in several schools, children?s playgroups and have babysat for countless children.

I believe both nurture and play are crucial to a child?s development and well being. I?m fun and adventurous and have a wide range of knowledge and interests. I?m very creative, and enjoy drawing, sewing and crafting. I also love reading and enjoy telling stories and poetry. My other hobbies include geocaching, cycling, outdoor swimming, and music (I?m trained to a Grade 5 standard in singing).

I have experience with caring for children of all ages, from newborn to 10 years and I?m currently available for evenings, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday daytime and some weekends. Please email to check my availability. My fees start at £6 per hour (depending on location) and I can provide references and training certificates if required.

I hope to hear from you soon!
kessiabradley@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now