Local Talk

Whitstable Mums

(4 Posts)
bonniehm Sun 02-Sep-12 14:06:13

I moved to Whitstable from London nearly two years ago and have two small children.
I started up a facebook group in January with the aim to get mums to meet-up and make new friends, we now have over 150 members (we don't all meet at the same time!). If you want to get out and meet new people or just post for answers to parenting questions or look at what others have posted then please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/385267224822488/
We meet on a weekly basis (all different times / locations / age groups) and sometimes have nights out.
Thanks Bonnie x

bonniehm Tue 16-Oct-12 10:02:23

We now have our own website: www.whitstablemum.co.uk

Bluebellefleur Wed 14-Nov-12 18:51:28

Hi bonnie - moved to the bubble over 5years ago from SE London. I would love to join your FB site and wanted to check re privacy. Is it a closed secret group? The reason why I ask is that I'm only just 10 weeks pregnant with my first and do not wish it to be public for a couple of weeks until after my scan. Thanks very much. smile

DCOE77 Mon 21-Jan-13 16:06:01

Hi Whitstable mums, can anyone recommend a good party entertainer for a 1 year olds party?

Deana

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now