Local Talk

Nurseries: teddies, kinder or little rascals

(6 Posts)
pchip Thu 18-Oct-12 18:50:47

Hello everyone,
I wondered if any of your little ones attend any of these nurseries, or if you've heard any good/bad feedback on any of them? I have a 13 month old and need two full time days. We are moving to the area at end of the month and while I've visited two of them, I don't think this was enough to really form a solid picture.

shivs1974 Sat 20-Oct-12 17:23:27

What about St George's? Have you looked there?

pchip Sat 20-Oct-12 18:02:22

I haven't no. Why, would that be the nursery everyone is trying to get into grin?

shivs1974 Sun 21-Oct-12 19:56:33

I have no idea as my two are at school!! But I was just giving you another nursery which does full-time care. My two went there, after using childminders when they were little. I was happy with it as it meant they could be together when they were outside. Teddies had a tiny garden and they couldn't do this. I have no idea of the others though.
Hope this helps. Otherwise there are some fantastic childminders around so may be worth giving them a look too??

Lily15 Mon 22-Oct-12 18:06:33

My DD was at little rascals and DD2 is due to start next year. DS went to Teddies but that was a long time ago( 7 years now!) so I can't say how they are now but I was happy with them at the time. Little Rascals is fantastic- DD was very happy and they did alot everyday. The only negatives are that it is very expensive ( more so I'd say than most in town?) and the sessions are catering more for commuting parents ( very early start so you feel that you're not getting your moneys worth for the am session if you don't turn up till say 9). I don't know anything about kinder. Other good ones I've heard are Nivan Lodge and the alphabet train? X

Mine went to Kinder in Hadlow from 6 months old until started school last year, it was excellent. They do move staff around the area quite a lot, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now