Local Talk

Moving to Whitstable

(3 Posts)
LondontoWhitstable Mon 12-Nov-12 17:56:29

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on Joy Lane School. We are moving to Whitstable and have heard that although the school is good on paper there are better schools. Obviously I am going to go and have a look myself but some insider info would be good. Thanks.

Oystershells Mon 12-Nov-12 21:30:38

Afraid I can't help you out with Joy Lane but the other primary schools ( PS) are Swalecliffe Community PS www.swalecliffeprimary.org.uk St Mary's Catholic PS www.st-marys-whitstable.kent.sch.uk St Alphege Church of England www.st-alphege.kent.sch.uk Westmeads Community Infants Tel no 01227 272995 Whitstable and Seasalter Endowed Church of England Tel no 01227 273630 and Whitstable Junior School Tel no 01227 272385. If you're moving to Whitstable you won't regret it, I moved here 18 months ago and I love it !!! Good luck !!

LondontoWhitstable Wed 14-Nov-12 19:09:27

Thanks for getting back to me. The house we are interested in is very close to Joy Lane school but will certainly look at the other schools. I can't wait to get out there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now