Local Talk

Sittingbourne

(8 Posts)
NickelBooks Thu 15-Nov-12 11:45:13

Anyone want to get together in Sittingbourne?

I really don't know that many people with children around here, and I work 6 days a week, so can't actually go anywhere sad

I can meet here , and DD is with me, so it would be a mums/baby/toddler thing, and I can provide cake or biscuits...

MissReeKent Fri 16-Nov-12 13:07:16

I would love to Nickel (I followed your birth thread!) and I didn't realise you were so close (I'm Gravesend). Unfortunately I'm back to work full time now (DD is 10 months). Will you be open over the Christmas period? I'll pop into the shop between Christmas and New Year and bring mince pies smile

x

NickelBooks Fri 16-Nov-12 13:43:03

aw, I missed you! shock

I'm closing from christmas day all the way to the day after new year's day.

i've never closed that long before, but i figured with DD now, it would be worth it. smile

MissReeKent Fri 16-Nov-12 13:50:10

That'll be lovely for you all! I'm actually off until the 7th so we will pop in and see you at some point that week smile

Your DD was an advent baby wasn't she? So she's a month older than my DD (Freya) - its scary how fast this year has gone! shock

NickelBooks Fri 16-Nov-12 13:53:28

ooh, that'll be nice smile
thank you

yes, she was born 12th december.
it's scary how fast the year has gone.

MissReeKent Fri 16-Nov-12 15:06:00

EXACTLY a month older then - Freya is 12 Jan!

NickelBooks Fri 16-Nov-12 15:49:35

grin

KurtWallander Sun 13-Jan-13 12:03:00

Just stumbled across this and wanted to say hello. I live in Sittingbourne, barely breathed or moved the whole weekend of your birth thread, and really like your shop. I brought a class there a few years ago.(teach locally). My own children are great galumphing teenagers so no more toddler group for me. Nostalgic for the days....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now