Local Talk

Where to move to?

(2 Posts)
movetokent Mon 07-Jan-13 20:59:28

Hi Ladies, I really hope you can help me. Myself, my husband and 2 year old are moving to Kent soon as DH has just got a job in an office near Dartford. I think we will rent before we buy to suss out areas, but where? I have gone round and round in circles looking but as I know next to nothing about areas I am getting no where.

I started looking at seven oaks but it is a bit pricey. We don't really need a station as neither of us work in London. The other area I looked at is West Malling.

I would like somewhere that has a community, especially toddler activities as I will not know any one and will be eager to make friends. Somewhere with outdoor activities (play parks, river, lake) would be a big plus. Also good schools are important to me as DD will be staring in a few years.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

HooamI Mon 25-Mar-13 22:21:48

Hoo is lovely! 2 parent and toddler groups, bounce and rhyme at the library, three nurserys, lovely playing field with a special toddler area and plenty of shops etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now