Local Talk

Next 'Canterbury' Meet up

(5 Posts)
verity07 Thu 28-Feb-13 14:34:52

Hi,

I'd like to organise a meet up for March/April. I was thinking about lunch/coffee at The White Hart in Canterbury (Baby friendly pub with a lovely garden if the weather is nice hmm )

whitehartcanterbury.co.uk/

But I'm open to suggestions. We could always meet in Whitstable if that's better. Harbledown also has a lovely pub - The Coach and Horses which would be a great place to meet. But it doesn't have to be a pub! Any suggestions welcomed!

Also is a weekday better than the weekend for most of you? I'm free Wednesdays to Fridays in the week.

Would be great to get a regular (ish) group going!

Thanks,
Verity smile

TwistyInCanterbury Sat 02-Mar-13 17:56:50

I'd like to come (though it depends on my health on the day). I don't mind what day we meet, but would prefer Canterbury over Whitstable.

Would be nice to meet people smile

verity07 Sat 02-Mar-13 19:01:46

Hi Twisty,

Glad you'd like to come! Is any day particularly good for you?

LaurenK81 Wed 06-Mar-13 16:02:40

HI sorry replied on the last thread would love to come along too!
Wednesdays better if out of town or thursday in Canterbury (after baby bounce & rhyme at the Beaney) good for us.
Also have you set up a twitter account for mumsnet canterbury? might get more mumsnetters along?

looking forward to meeting some mums in the area

verity07 Wed 06-Mar-13 17:19:39

Great idea LaurenK81 - have set up a twitter account @Canterbury_Mums and tweeted Mumsnet to spread the word!

How does Thursday 18th April sound for our next meet up? 12pm at The White Hart in Canterbury for lunch? If we're lucky the weather will be nice and we can sit outside in the garden - if not the inside is cosy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now