Local Talk

Any mummies in Walderslade, Lordswood, Medway area?

(4 Posts)
suzygirlbull Thu 07-Mar-13 20:58:53

Hi, I have a 8 month old son and plan on being a stay at home mum, anyone else in the same boat? Whilst I see lots of friends during the week, I suddenly realised I don't have many friends with children my sons age and would love to make some new friends for me and playmates for my son. x

LouiseSmith Tue 09-Apr-13 13:57:17

I'm in Medway, Im 24 with one son who is 3 smile x

beckythompson Mon 24-Jun-13 12:40:00

Hi
I have a 10 month son Max - he is a little pickle. We have just moved to the area so would love to meet new friends for him (and me smile) @suzygirlbull - I am planning on being a stay at home mum. Message me if you do fancy meeting up one day xx

verity07 Mon 24-Jun-13 16:40:28

Hi, Would any of you like to be the Local Ambassador for your area?

As a LA you would have your own page on the site where you can organise 'meet-ups' for other local mums and tots, in a local cafe, soft play venue or a park. You can decide where to meet and how often to do it.

It's a great way to get yourself out and meet other mums in your local area.

We are working to organise discounts and freebies for our ambassadors with local businesses and you would also get a shiny MN card which you could use to negotiate your own special treats!

Verity (Local Editor for Kent)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now