Local Talk

Tunbridge Wells Mums

(8 Posts)
Susha1 Fri 29-Mar-13 07:02:53

I've just moved to Tunbridge Wells and would love to meet up with any Mums for a coffee. I have a 3 1/2 DD and have been too busy unpacking and working to find any local groups etc so far! My DD is desperate for some play pals too!

LovewhereIlive Wed 03-Apr-13 16:21:15

Hi there,

Welcome to TW! Whereabouts in TW are you? We have a local coffee group here in St John's which meets every Thursday - PM me if you want more info.

If you grab a copy of Grapevine there are millions of coffee groups listed on all of the various days. Well millions might be a bit of an exaggeration, but lots anyway grin!

Susha1 Sat 06-Apr-13 09:00:51

Hi and thanks for the info - i will certainly get a copy! We are in sandown park and enjoying the area so far!

CallTheDoula Thu 11-Apr-13 18:33:32

Hello, we're starting Coffee Connection where parents can meet other parents - the launch is on 20th May 10am-midday at the Camden Centre and will be on the 3rd Monday of each month thereafter. Go to the FB page to keep updated: www.facebook.com/coffeeconnectiongroup

Hope that helps!

verity07 Fri 24-May-13 20:28:08

Hi,

Would anyone like to be the Local Ambassador for Tunbridge Wells?

That way the 'Meet-Up' page can go live and you can easily contact each other.

You'd also get a snazzy card grin

rainflower Mon 27-May-13 23:20:18

I am a bit late to this thread! I live in tw and have a 3 year old boy. I have lived here for about 4 years now.

Hope you're settling in well. Feel free to message me if you wanted to meet up for a coffee smile

Memejl Wed 29-May-13 09:38:03

Hi

I'm new to this site and Im still not sure how to work it.

I've just moved to tunbridge wells and have a 19 month old and soon to be a new born. I would really love to meet some new mummy friends.

I've tried to look around for things to do with my 19 month old but can't find much. Doesn't help that I don't drive either.

Would be great to hear from some of you. smile

Aef1981 Tue 20-Aug-13 12:02:42

Hi there,
I know this thread is a bit old but just realised I am round the corner - Blackhurst lane! I have a 7 and 3 year old. Wondered if you wanted to grab a coffee? Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now