Local Talk

New meet up group for Sevenoaks

(8 Posts)
charlie7 Thu 23-May-13 22:10:42

Hi
I am the new ambassador for Sevenoaks and surrounding area. I am still relatively new to the area myself but I'm trying to find out about the area and am happy to organise meet ups if people are interested!

Our first meet up is at Bluewater (as this is accessible for people from a few different areas) on Monday 24th June at 9.45 ish. I thought Starbucks would be good as it's a nice size one there- but I'm happy to meet elsewhere if someone thinks there is a better place.

I'm hoping this will lead to a few more meet ups during the summer, where we might even manage to get outside!

Hope people can make it!

Peekaboomoo Sat 01-Jun-13 12:03:10

<marks place>

brew biscuit

BoysRule Wed 05-Jun-13 14:34:06

Hi

I'm new to the area too and would love to meet up. However, my two won't sit still for very long in Starbucks! Could I suggest somewhere nearer where the children can move around?

PUP cafe at the Stag Theatre? Coolings in Knockholt?

Any other suggestions?

charlie7 Wed 05-Jun-13 15:31:25

Hi Boysrule
Welcome!! Hope you like the area!
The reason we chose Bluewater was because there were people who weren't coming from Sevenoaks on the original thread, and Bluewater was a central place.
However, I haven't heard from others yet on this thread, and I know the 3 of us are in the Sevenoaks area, so let's see who else would like to come.
I do appreciate the Starbucks might not be the best place- I wonder whether somewhere else in Bluewater would be better? Otherwise, if it is just people from Sevenoaks area then PUP cafe would be great. I've got a discount there too as ambassador. Leave it with me.

Peekaboomoo Wed 05-Jun-13 17:39:40

I'll go wherever grin

Peekaboomoo Wed 19-Jun-13 19:11:22

Just remarking my place in preparation for Monday as this dropped off my threads. We are all set wherever it is.

charlie7 Sun 23-Jun-13 06:49:37

Right we will stick to the original plan I think- it's easier at this stage with the possibility of people coming from different areas. So Starbucks, 9.45am ish tomorrow morning!
Really hope to see a few people there- please just turn up anyone who would like to.
I shall wear a pink and orange stripy top and have a baby and and a 4 year old with me. Looking forward to seeing people!

charlie7 Mon 24-Jun-13 09:33:29

Main Starbucks, near apple store and waterstones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now