Local Talk

Cage Green School Tonbridge

(3 Posts)
charltonchick Sun 02-Jun-13 19:50:12

Are there any Cage Green School mums out there? We're moving back after living abroad for 3 years and DDs have been allocated places there from September (years 1 and 3). Have to admit to having concerns when I read the Ofsted report. Not sure whether we should try and find an alternative. Anyone got first hand experience?

cheerymum76 Sun 09-Jun-13 18:37:28

I have children in yr 1 and yr 5 - both my children love it and are doing amazingly well. The main issue was the old Head who is no longer there - the new head has turned things around massively. There is also a lot of research to show that the best education for your children is a school on the way out of special measures due to the amount of support the school gets!! I know a lot of the Governors very well too - the school is definitely worth sending your children to - but go and have a tour with the headteacher, hopefully you will feel the positive and happy atmosphere for yourself!

charltonchick Fri 14-Jun-13 07:58:35

Thank you so much cheerymum76. That's really reassuring. We're going to go and have a look at the end of the month and meet the head. Hopefully meet you in September!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now