Local Talk

Sevenoaks Baby Swimming Lessons

(5 Posts)
Baffled2012 Thu 18-Jul-13 18:13:48

Hi
I've just moved to Sevenoaks and am looking for recommendations of a good baby swimming school in the area. There seem to be loads and many have a couple of locations in the area. Ideally I'd like a nice clean pool (so no grose plasters and generally grimey changing rooms!) with a fun environment for my 7 month old to learn to swim. I would be looking to start in the September term so my son would be almost 9 months.
Also any other recommendations of baby groups you'd recommend would be much appreciated.
Xx

eatyourveg Thu 18-Jul-13 18:22:54

I would try this one. It has a good reputation locally. She uses fosse bank school's pool which is in Hildenborough very close to 7Oaks. Its not a full size pool and is a very calm quiet place. ds2 and ds3 had a few lessons 1:2 with her (no-one else in the pool) She was very nice as I remember.

Baffled2012 Thu 18-Jul-13 21:40:30

Hi Eatyourveg
Thanks so much for the recommendation. Have had a look at the website and it looks good so will fill in my application form!
Xx

eatyourveg Fri 19-Jul-13 07:59:29

smile

SevenoaksMa Thu 25-Jul-13 18:11:22

Hi, if you're on facebook join the Sevenoaks Mums network, they always have an answer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now