Local Talk

French Au Pair available

(4 Posts)
Hzlphillips Thu 29-Aug-13 18:32:59

French Au Pair available for start this October. CV available on request. Has worked in childcare In France for past few years, looking to improve English so would like to work in the UK, would prefer East Kent but would consider other areas too.

If you would like more information contact me and I will put you in touch.
Hazel

paulmellor Fri 30-Aug-13 09:40:07

Hi there,
Am interested in your message above. Not sure if we will fit the bill - but I'd like to ask, in case your Au Pair either enters or desires a part-time situation. We have a 3.5 year old boy to whom we have been reading in French for over 1.5 years now. We would love to find a part-time, live-out french speaking nanny (with car). This is quite a list of demands - but if this happens to fit with your au pair - then do please put us in touch. We are a very flexible, easy going family and we do a diversity of interesting things around Kent. We live in Ditton.
Best regards
Paul

paulmellor Fri 30-Aug-13 09:41:19

Best to phone me - 0797 362 4734. thanks Paul

laurieinde Sat 07-Sep-13 10:31:13

Hello,

We are moving back to maidstone end of the year ( we lived there from 2002 to 2008). We are a french family with a 3.5 year old boy. At the moment we are living in Indian but my husband contract will be over in december.
Best regards
Laurie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now