Local Talk

Rowan Tree Childcare- babysitting and childminding service for Crowborough and the surrounding area.

(2 Posts)
Rowantreechildcare Wed 15-Jan-14 07:41:45

About me
I’m Kessia Bradley, and I am the owner of Rowan Tree Childcare, an Ofsted registered childminding and babysitting service in the centre of Crowborough, East Sussex. I’m passionate about education, play and making the most out of childhood. I aim to provide a welcoming environment in which children can feel comfortable, valued and have every possible opportunity to learn and develop to their full potential.

Please visit my website to take a look at the setting and see what we get up to at Rowan Tree!
https://www.facebook.com/rowantreecrowborough

My experience
I have been an Ofsted registered childminder since 2012 and prior to this, I was a Mother's Help for a family in Tunbridge Wells where I assisted with the care of two young children.
As well as regular babysitting, I have also provided childcare for parties on several occasions.
I have also volunteered in various primary schools and early years settings over the past 9 years.

In addition to my professional experience and qualifications, i have two children of my own, who love the company and excitement that my work brings to our household. My eldest was flexi-schooled by myself during his first two terms of school.

My qualifications
-Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (formally known as CRB) check
-Safeguarding Children training
-12 hour paediatric first aid training
-Child Development GCSE
-NCMA Home Based Child Care training-Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
-EYFS in Action training
-BSL for beginners
-Public liability insurance

Availability
Childminding availability.
I currently have full and part time spaces available for under 8’s, weekdays from 6am to 8pm.
I also provide school holiday, bank holiday and emergency care.
I'm available to do pick up and drop off at Whitehill infant school and Herne junior school, as well as various other primary and nursery schools in the Chapel Green and town centre area.

Babysitting.
As well as childminding, I also provide an evening and weekend babysitting service. I charge £8 per hour and am happy to do dinner times, bedtimes and quiet activities before bed.

kessia.childminding@gmail.com

Rowantreechildcare Sat 25-Jan-14 20:10:37

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now