Local Talk

What is there in Hildenborough? And parking at Tonbridge station.

(3 Posts)
Isthereroomforanother Wed 29-Jan-14 09:03:17

Me again!

We are now considering extending our house search to Hildenborough. On a recent quick drive by I spotted a Volvo garage and bridal wear shop. Are there any other shops? And is it a nice area?

If we did go for a Hildenborough option, she would need to drive to Hildenborough or Tonbridge station. Can anyone tell me about parking - e.g. Ease of and costs?

Thank you so much!

VerityLocalEdKent Thu 30-Jan-14 08:23:31

Hi Isthereroomforanother

I tweeted your questions and got quite a few of responses:

@HildenboroughFM
@MumsnetKent we often have events for children & always in school hols at our Tuesday am market. Will try & keep you posted!

@SevenoaksEvents
may help a little, but not much loaded yet
www.sevenoaksevents.com/calendars/hildenborough-events/
www.sevenoaksdirectory.com/?multi_city=hildenborough

@hildweather
@MumsnetKent Parts of #Hildenborough in a flood plain and some famillies were in 3ft + water over Xmas. Busy roads by schools are very fast such as 40mph by #Sackville School, so it is a bit behind with the times safety wise. Trains like cattle trucks (commuting), often people have to stand, expensive parking so people parking in unsecured side roads

‏@SelbyDesign
@MumsnetKent At present there is not a lot in Hildenborough, but there is a fantastic new coffee shop on the cards

Hope that's helpful!

Isthereroomforanother Thu 30-Jan-14 19:44:00

Thank you so much! Very kind. Nice coffee shop sounds promising!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now