Local Talk

Win a Project B box worth £20!

(19 Posts)
VerityLocalEdKent Wed 04-Jun-14 07:34:18

Project-B has teamed up with Mumsnet Local Kent to give 1 lucky reader the chance to win a special Project-B box worth around £20.

Project-B is fast becoming the new pregnancy must-have! It’s one box, every month, delivered to your door, containing wellbeing goodies and advice designed to nurture the pregnancy journey of mum-to-be. Working with some of the UK’s leading companies and industry experts, there are seven Project-B boxes, each tailored to a month of pregnancy, supporting you with helpful tips, information and products. It costs £14 per month to subscribe, with no extra delivery costs – and it’s really simple to set up either for yourself or as a gift. Check it out at www.project-b.com.

Starting from 12 weeks up to once baby has arrived, each Project-B box has been designed to encourage wellbeing during pregnancy, and is packed with products and advice covering relaxation, healthy eating, skincare, household and pampering. In addition, subscribers can log on to the website to review everything they receive. Project-B also has number of experts, including One Born Every Minute’s Gemma Raby and pre and post natal fitness expert Dr. Joanna Helcke, giving regular advice and information to the 11,000 Facebook fans at www.facebook.com/projectbpregnancy.

You can join Project-B at any point during your pregnancy, and only pay for the boxes you receive.

To enter this competition, head over to the Project B site here and find out what kind of products previous boxes have included.

Then comment below with which product you would have liked most!

Winners will be selected at random at midnight on 2nd July 2014.

Terms & Conditions:

The prize available is a special Project-B box.
No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
The prize is not transferable.
Winners will be chosen at random from all entrants that post on this thread by midnight 2/06/14.
The winner will be sent a direct message.

ehallett2581 Thu 05-Jun-14 10:10:46

Noble Isle - Willow Song Bath and Shower Gel

soozybee1 Thu 05-Jun-14 11:16:37

Halo's and Horns

tabbaz123 Thu 05-Jun-14 11:22:18

The Palmers Cocoa Butter - I just adore the smell as well as the softening qualities smile

clareycat Thu 05-Jun-14 15:33:59

Eisberg, alcohol free wine. I miss wine!

littlecabbage83 Thu 05-Jun-14 22:26:01

Palmers Cocoa Butter - I've sworn by it through all 3 pregnancies and still do on my fourth smile

2014MrsH Fri 06-Jun-14 09:00:45

Natal Hypnotherapy CD or book - the thought of giving birth in 6 months terrifies me!

kirsty4065 Sat 07-Jun-14 18:45:40

the alcohol free wine! smile

ColderThanAWitchsTitty Mon 09-Jun-14 18:57:19

Water wipes are actually the best thing in the world and I recommend them to everybody!

TudorMaryRose Thu 12-Jun-14 16:10:32

Oh wow, what a lovely selection of goodies! The alcohol free wine is a must for being able to sit with your friends and not feel left out, and the divine chocolate is well, divine.

milliemoon Wed 18-Jun-14 20:59:14

Water wipes, wish I'd known about them with my first!

Hopezibah Thu 26-Jun-14 00:28:31

I LOVE those Nakd bars! Sooo tasty.

spearce80 Mon 30-Jun-14 21:35:13

i would love to relax with the Noble Isle - Willow Song Bath and Shower Gel from box 1

sweir123 Tue 01-Jul-14 06:51:13

I LOVE those Nakd bars

meggymaes Tue 01-Jul-14 12:33:10

The alchohol free wine would have been great as you can still feel like your joining in even when you have to drive!!!

kimnews Wed 02-Jul-14 09:50:20

I'd love the water wipes, I've heard many good things about them but never tried them.

IRIELADY Wed 02-Jul-14 23:12:17

Palmers Cocoa Butter, the scent is hypnotic

VerityLocalEdKent Thu 03-Jul-14 07:40:05

Thank you to everyone who entered! The randomly selected winner is ehallett2581 - I've sent you a message smile

VerityLocalEdKent Thu 07-Aug-14 22:17:22

ehallett2581 hasn't responded to my messages about winning this competition, so we've picked a new winner.

Congratulations kirsty4065 - I've sent you a message!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now