Musical bumps

(7 Posts)
loumusky Tue 17-May-16 20:32:27

HeLlo my name is Lou and I'm the new musiCal Bumps teacher in East Kent Coastal area. Anyone with requests for venues? Days? Times? A great chance to meet other people with babies or young children and to share our lovely music classes
My email address is

QueerAsFolkestone Wed 18-May-16 12:45:23

hi Lou - I wish you'd been doing these when I moved here (from Tonbridge, where there was a lovely Musical Bumps teacher called Margaret). My DCs are too old for it now. Good luck!

VerityLocalEdKent Fri 20-May-16 10:37:46

We've just started going to a class in Chartham - it's lovely!

loumusky Fri 20-May-16 12:56:28

Hi thank you so much for your support. Margaret is brilliant isn't she! I'm really looking forward to starting up.

loumusky Fri 20-May-16 13:01:55

Just to let you know that I am starting my Musical Bumps classes on Monday 13th June at Quex Barn Birchington. I'll be doing mixed age classes to start with at 10.15 or 11.00. Come along for a free trial.

Bexwhit85 Sun 19-Jun-16 22:22:03

Hi Lou,

I know you've just started Mondays but would you consider fridays for the future? Sing and sign in east kent is changing its day to tuesdays so theres a lot of mums that are looking for an alternative on Fridays

loumusky Tue 21-Jun-16 22:19:04

Hi Bex

If you think there's a demand for Friday mornings I shall certainly look into the possibility of Friday's at Quex Barn or another venue for September. I shall post on my FB page when I have a new class but would also appreciate any feedback from you .Many thanks for your enquiry. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now