Moving to Tunbridge Wells.... Anyone else new to the area?

(9 Posts)
Bellajane2010 Wed 25-May-16 05:10:44

I was thinking about organising a meet up if anyone's interested...?

I am new to the area and would love for my 1 year old daughter to have a few pals (and for me too! smile).

If anyone is interested in starting a group to go to baby groups, coffee, picnics in the park or just generally explore the area as its all new to me then it would be great to hear from you!

Annieb12345 Fri 03-Jun-16 17:20:49

Hi Annabel,

I'm interested sounds a great idea. We're moving to the area at the end of June. Moving all the way from North London so be great to get to know some people in the area. (My daughters 2.5)

Bellajane2010 Fri 03-Jun-16 21:36:07

Hi Annie,

Good to hear from someone in the same boat... smile We are also moving at the end of this month from London.

look forward to organising a meet up next month!

Alex44 Fri 10-Jun-16 16:29:24

Hi Annie & Annabel
We moved to Otford (near Sevenoaks) a few weeks ago, from NW London. It's a lovely area but completely new to us.
We have a 2.5 & 1 yr old and I'm not working at the moment so it would be great to meet up.

JLoTheAstra Fri 10-Jun-16 17:42:06

Hi Alex. We've just moved to Sevenoaks and have a 2 year old and another one due next month. PM me if you fancy a coffee and park meet up one day.

Annabel and Annie, good luck with your moves! It's a great area with so much to do.

Bellajane2010 Sun 12-Jun-16 08:29:15

Hi everyone! Hope all your moves have / are going well! Definitely be up for meeting up in July. There seems like there are a lot going on!

Look forward to meeting everyone smile

Annieb12345 Sun 03-Jul-16 20:36:38

We're all moved in now! Hope your moves went well?

Is everyone still on for meeting up? Any ideas of what we could do?

Bellajane2010 Mon 04-Jul-16 20:16:38

All moved in too! I'm around next week - fancy trying a baby group/park on Monday morning?

I'm upper Grosvenor road end of t wells- where about a are you guys?

Here's my mobile 07860496911 x

Annieb12345 Mon 04-Jul-16 21:11:31

That sounds great I'm around on Monday. I'll direct message you my mobile number.

We're on Albion road - just over the bridge from Upper Grosvenor Rd!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now