11 plus summer holiday intensive courses

(1 Post)
Theresacox1978 Mon 11-Jul-16 11:57:51

I am a qualified teacher with 14 years' experience. I have a successful track record of helping children pass the local entrance exams for St Olave's, Newstead, also the Kent and Bexley 11+ exams.
I am offering intensive summer holiday courses in maths, English, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning. Courses will be delivered from my home in Orpington. I hold full exemplary references and an enhanced DBS.
The courses will run Monday - Friday 9.00 - 15.30, 5 hours of tuition per day. The cost is £395 for the week, but I am offering a 10% discount for the last few spaces. The course will therefore cosy only £360, £14.40 per hour of tuition. There will be a maximum of 6 children in the group. The courses are suitable for high ability children year 4 or 5 children, who have had practice with VR and NVR but could do with a final 'push' before the exams in September.

Week commencing 25th July 2016 - 1 space
Week commencing 8th August 2016 - 2 spaces

I am operating a 'first come first served' system, so please get in touch to avoid disappointment. Thankyou.

Theresa Cox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now