Local Talk

Babysitter/Childmind er Available between Mon-Fri in Tunbridge Wells.

(4 Posts)
abaker Fri 16-Jan-09 23:07:21

Hi
I am currently available to look after 1 child under 3 years old in my own home.
I have 2 kids of my own under 2.
I have been CRB Checked and have Qualifications in Care, Level 2 and 3.
My rate is £4.00 Hour and that includes Meals. I know i have made this just a brief message but if you require more info please contact me.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Amanda.

KittyTN Mon 19-Jan-09 15:43:17

Hi Amanda
I live in Tun Wells - where abouts are you? I have a 13 month old son. What ages are your children? Would there be any other children/adults present? Do you smoke or have any pets? Are you a registered CM? Enough questions to start with?!
Kate

abaker Thu 22-Jan-09 08:37:32

Hi Kate,
Sorry about the delay, only just noticed your message this morning, not logged on for a couple of days.
I am in Greenway, not far from the industrial estate.
I have an 8 month old girl and a 21 month old boy, they are both lovely well behaved kids. I am usually on my own all week mon-fri as my husband works all week. I have been looking after another child but am not at present but in near future may be looking after the same child again, he is a 13 month old boy and is also really well behaved. I am in the process of becoming ofsted registered, so hopefully will be in the next couple of months. Me and my husband have never smoked.
Hope this has helped you, if you have any more questions or would like to come over and meet us than you are welcome anytime.
Thanks
Amanda.

kgarner Sun 05-Aug-12 22:23:36

Hi Amanda,

I was wondering if you were still available to babysit? I am looking for someone for a couple of hours this Wednesday, if you were available?

Best wishes,

Kathleen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now