Local Talk

New Mumsnet Local - Tunbridge Wells!!!

(6 Posts)
Ka18 Tue 28-Apr-09 20:37:16

There are so many of us living in or around Tunbridge Wells that we now have our own mumsnet local.
Even if you don't live in the area but would like to register go here put TN1 in the search box, click Find and you should be able to see Tunbridge Wells.
Hope to see you there soon grin

Piglet09 Fri 15-May-09 18:23:20

Hi there ka18.

Hope ur all ok.. Not done this before im from tunbridge wells southborough, I have a 4month old baby girl Lilly,I lost a alot a friends since i had my little girl as being a mummy does not fit into their lives. Just thought id message and see whats about,

xx

Ka18 Sat 16-May-09 12:27:55

Hi!
We're all well, thanks.
Have you seen this thread?
You need to register in mumsnet local - Tunbridge Wells. If you can't do it, let me know.
I think it might just be what you are looking for wink

alittlelost Mon 22-Jun-09 16:05:18

Hi there,

Have just found the Tunbridge Wells mumsnet local but am having difficulty accessing it. Not sure if this is just my usual sleep deprived incompetence (have an 11 week old) or if theres a technical hitch. Would love to meet some local mums as previously I thought Tonbridge was the nearest.

AnaKi Tue 08-Sep-09 02:21:29

I see that you were able to register in the end? Sorry I didn't get back to you... I only just saw your post blush

Bexleyt Mon 31-Jan-11 17:35:12

Hi there,

I spotted this but saw the last posts were a few years ago. Do you still run the group? I live in Tunbridge Wells but am a newbie to this and being a Mum - am due with first in July!

If you still meet up and welcome new joiners with no kids yet! would love to grab a coffee as a bit on my lonesome - none of my friends are pregnant or have kids!

Hope to hear soon :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now