Local Talk

Canterbury and surroundings

(7 Posts)
TishTosh21 Wed 09-Sep-09 12:50:30

Hello everyone from the canterbury area! Thought i would start a new convo. what are people up to?

kirstyhand Wed 09-Sep-09 13:42:23

Hello, Im currently on maternity leave, Im a first time mum to my son Bailey whos 3 1/2 months old. Dont want to go back to work (booo) but its not til January so a wee while off yet!
Kirsty x

TishTosh21 Wed 09-Sep-09 15:27:57

Hi Kirsty! never a nice feeling knowing you've got to go back to work hehe.
I've just started TTC this month thought I would get other peoples advice and tips on anything I should be trying. x

kirstyhand Wed 09-Sep-09 19:31:59

It took us ages to concive and whether it was a coincidence (prob not spelt right!) I got pregnant after having reflexology done...worth a try?!
x

TishTosh21 Thu 10-Sep-09 08:48:33

Well if going down the normal route doesnt work i will certainly give it a try. I will be a first time mum as well, its quite daunting when you start to read everything people have written about screaming babies lol.
How are things with Bailey? Did you come across anything you never knew before? x

kirstyhand Thu 10-Sep-09 14:57:01

Hi,
Ive learnt that he quickly picks up on my mood but luckly my husband is very laid back and has passed that on to me so we have a very laid back baby. I dont know how we got so lucky but Im so glad he sleeps well. It is hard work but theres nothing more rewarding than knowing that their smile is for you and they light up when you walk up to them.
I hope it doesnt take you too long but have great fun trying!
xx

TishTosh21 Thu 10-Sep-09 15:56:11

Yeah same here my partner is very laid back so hopefully our baby will pick up on that.
The early stages that I am in now are so long and frustrating I just want to know if im getting preg or not. I hate not knowing it drives me crazy.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now