Local Talk

Nanny needed

(4 Posts)
Chatters42 Wed 25-Sep-13 14:02:48

Hello. We are moving to Frittenden in November and need a nanny to look after our little girl for 3 days a week starting in January. The days we need are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and the hours will be 7.45am to 6.45pm. Our daughter will be 3 in January. We'd like someone with lots of energy and imagination, who can cook decent homecooked meals and, preferably, is OFSTED registered. Will need to be able to drive and have own car.

VerityLocalEdKent Thu 26-Sep-13 14:54:56

Have asked on our Twitter account for you! Have you been over to our Childcare section? There are a few local Nanny agencies on there.

Chatters42 Thu 26-Sep-13 15:21:37

Thanks Verity. I've had a quick look at the local agencies, was hoping to avoid (a save a few pennies) but if no joy by end of Oct, expcect will go down that route, start date no until Jan so have a little time. Thanks

hazel30 Thu 26-Sep-13 18:49:53

Hi I own a local nanny agency and would be very happy to discuss your requirements if you would like to. Let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now