Local Talk

This topic is for events, surveys, product tests etc being run by MNHQ. If you have something similar you'd like to discuss with MNHQ please email insight@mumsnet.com

Areas around Maidstone

(3 Posts)
db407 Thu 01-May-14 16:50:57

I live in Downswood Maidstone but am looking to move outside Maidstone at least about 15miles away from Maidstone.

I would also prefer somewhere commutable nearer to Blue Bell Hill as I catch the Coach from there into London. This is not a restriction as I can catch a train - would prefer somewhere easily commutable into London (Cannon Street).

Would prefer semi rural or quite town. Have been to Rochester/Medway Towns and but didnt like them. Currently I am not sure about Kings Hill.

Any suggestions please.

Georgee1 Sat 31-May-14 22:52:41

Vigo is lovely, might be a bit too far though. Wateringbury/Teston area is wonderful, and there's a train line super local but I'm not sure how easy it is to get to London. Good luck in your search smile

Chocolatebrowniequeen Thu 05-Jun-14 19:44:37

I live in Burham and my son goes to school in Eccles, both of which are great and close to Blue Bell Hill. Happy to tell you more if I can... Relatively new to the area myself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now