Local Talk

Tonbridge

(11 Posts)
needmorehoursintheday Mon 07-Jan-13 13:03:11

Hi there, I have a little boy of almost three and would love to make some mummy friends. We moved to the area from London a little while ago and I have been so busy with work that I haven't had chance to go to many groups, etc. So if anybody fancies meeting up for coffee or soft play then please let me know.

Beanonboard Fri 22-Feb-13 16:24:02

Hi needmorehoursintheday - I'm in a similar situation, I live just north of Tonbridge having moved here last year from London and working 4 days a week means I've not had much chance to meet anyone. I have a 2 year old boy (and a second on the way) and would be very keen for coffee and soft play!

Becy01 Wed 27-Feb-13 09:29:58

Hi both. Count me in. Very similar story - moved from London a couple of years ago and was doing 4 days a week at work until recently and now I'm on maternity leave. I have a daughter already who is three. Definitely up for soft play, coffee (and cake!).

Twig79 Mon 01-Jul-13 14:24:53

Hi all, me too! Moved down from London in October,2 girls, eldest is 3, youngest 6 months, live north Tonbridge and no mummy friends in the area, also work 4 days a week. If you do meet up please let me know. Thanks

verity07 Mon 01-Jul-13 17:44:18

Hi Everyone!

If any of you would like to be the Local Ambassador for Tonbridge I can set you up with your own page on the Meet-Ups section to arrange where to go: Tonbridge Meet-Ups

You'll be sent a shiny card to show (I'll try and organise discounts at local venue in Tonbridge for you!).

PM me if you're interested!

Verity (Local Editor)

MrsOgg Thu 18-Jul-13 22:08:04

Me too! Also North Tonbridge, also moved from London. Would be nice to do something over the summer when all the toddler groups are suspended.

Clazzat Tue 30-Jul-13 20:56:36

Hi there

I'm not new to the area, I've lived here for nearby 7 years, but I would love to meet up with new people and share the information I have gathered while I have been here. I have 3 - girl, 6; girl, 5 and boy, 2. I am thinking of doing a meet-up in the park (tonbridge recreation ground) at some point in the next couple of weeks - any takers?

Clare x

Clazzat Tue 30-Jul-13 20:57:15

Ps there is a coffee van at the park! ;)

Corylusavellana Wed 31-Jul-13 15:40:35

Hello, have you organised a meet up yet? Im new to the area with two pre-schoolers and would like to meet some other mums and find out more about the area. Park and coffee van good for me.

Clazzat Fri 02-Aug-13 22:25:14

Haven't organised anything yet, but would be happy to meet up next week sometime. We are free most mornings, I think.
Cx

Clazzat Mon 05-Aug-13 21:32:35

If anyone is interested I will be going to the park tomorrow morning, probably around 10/10.30. I'll be there with 3 little ones - 2 big girls with very long hair, and a little boy with blond hair. I am very approachable, so please come over and talk to me!

Hope to see some of you there.
Cx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now