Local Talk

Hi All !

(12 Posts)
SparklingSarah Sat 23-May-09 14:42:19

Hi all I'm Sarah - Kettering Tsarina

just saying hi for now

frappermami Sat 24-Oct-09 12:19:22

Hello!
I am Silvia. Are there any Kettering mums around here?
Anybody who speaks Spanish or want their kids to practice that language?
Let me know.

See you all!

kayleighloasby Thu 26-Nov-09 13:47:00

hey im kayleigh just joined mumsnet and trying to get 2 grips with it all im a mum of a very livly 2 year old boy and i work at ronald tree nursery in kettering. does ne1 no if there is a notice board or somthing on this site?

supergreenuk Sat 05-Dec-09 12:07:03

Hi. Had my baby on the 26th Nov. Over the moon with her and love her with all my heart. Not enjoying the bleeding or the back ache I still have from being pregnant. When will I feel remotely normal again? Thinking of going to surestart in Kettering next Tuesday for the breast feeding clinic. Anyone been?

NappySam Fri 26-Feb-10 23:50:52

Hello all, I'm Sam mum to Elliott, from Corby. Im a real nappy advisor for the local area so if anyone needs any advice, has any questions or needs advice i'm here and happy to help! Check out my website: www.samsnappybasket.co.uk

michekinn Fri 09-Jul-10 13:07:10

Hi everyone! I'm Michelle from Corby. I am mum to two boys aged 10 and 12. I am particularly interested in finding out if anyone homeschools, or if they know of anyone who does. I am seriously thinking of homeschooling my elder son, but am not too sure!

Stephany Wed 28-Jul-10 08:31:15

Hi

My name is Stephanie and I live in Desborough. My daughter did not go to school and had problems. I tutored her at home. Later on I found out she had dyslexia and I didn't know at the time. However, she has just completed an access course and is going to university in October and I am very pleased. I do know a little bit about homeschooling.

Regards

Stephanie

Howaboutit Mon 11-Oct-10 09:40:25

HIya looking at homeschooling my 8 year old right now

I'm in Desborough.

DesboroughGirl Fri 05-Nov-10 20:44:17

Recent thread prompted me to pop in and say hi to everyone, will have to start using the MN secret handshake to spot you all smile

Hope the HE is going well.

rushgirl28 Sat 27-Aug-11 15:08:28

Hi everyone my name is Kelly and live in Rushden with my husband and my boy who is five.

kimbo333 Wed 31-Aug-11 13:04:09

Hi All,

I'm Kim, I live in Clopton (between Thrapston and Oundle) and am pregnant with identical triplet boys! Yikes! I don't have any other children, but would like to talk to mums in my area smile

Samaling Wed 12-Sep-12 14:34:45

Hi, I'm Sam, Mum to twin 7 year old boys in Wellingborough. I self-employed and work from home so don't know many people locally. I'd like to meet other self-employed and/or creative types to chat over coffee or take our kids to the country parks.

(Kim, congratulations on triplets, wow! make sure you grab sleep whenever you can fit it in x)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now