Local Talk

Hull mum

(10 Posts)
ThePriceWePay Sun 13-Jan-13 18:30:01

Thought I'd boldly go where no other mumsnetter seems to want to go - Hull local. :-D

Any other local parents around?

CheGre Sat 16-Mar-13 19:05:14

Yup! I'm here! Late to the party, as always grin

HullGirl Fri 19-Apr-13 19:11:58

Hi I am lurking smile only just looked on here always been really quiet

ThePriceWePay Wed 08-May-13 18:06:10

Hi to both of you grin

I'd forgotten about this thread. Wish local would be a bit more active, there must be more than 3 of us surely!

DianaLyn Fri 09-Aug-13 15:11:54

Hi, I'm here too. New to Hull...why is it so quiet?! I see moms everywhere in Hull ...

Sejal1 Mon 19-Aug-13 14:29:00

Hi just about to move to avenues area of hull with my partner and 4 week old baby. We'll be settling in sometime end sept so woul be very up for meeting local mums from oct. anyone got top tips for the area?

looloo13 Fri 06-Sep-13 16:06:34

why are Hull threads always so empty, I live east hull village with 3 older children and 12 week old baby boy. Loads of us mums out there but no-one seems to want to make the effort. For a big area I think its hard to meet new friends here.

wightjellybaby Sun 08-Sep-13 09:14:37

Hi all im in the avenues area with my 10m baby girl. Anyone know of any mother and baby/toddler groups on this area I dont have any of ther mummy friends up here to help.

Sejal1 Wed 18-Sep-13 16:28:10

Hi wightjellybaby. I'm in avenues area too (8week old baby boy). Fancy a meet up? Its hard to get out in morning but we could meet for a cup of tea in afternoon sometime? New to the area but looks like a nice little tea and cake shop on Chanterlands...

Send me a private post if you would like to!

DianaLyn Thu 14-Nov-13 09:26:12

Hello to any moms in the Avenues (or thereabouts) area,
Just to let you know I've become the local mumsnet ambassador for the area and am hoping to organize a meetup soon. Please join the group through 'meet ups' link if you're interested! Looking forward to meeting you soon! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now